We are looking for a:
COpywriter / Redakteur / Content writer (m/w/d)
Are you also an enthusiast and are you looking for a job that makes room for your passion? Become part of our boeck team in Leipheim and experience the enthusiasm with which we drive our high-performance processes every day.
Copywriter / Editor / Content Writer (m/w/d)
To strengthen our team in Leipheim, we are looking for a Copywriter / Editor / Content Writer (m/f/d) as soon as possible. Are you passionate about writing, preferably have an affinity for technology and live in Leipheim or in the surrounding area such as Ulm, Günzburg, Langenau, Burgau or Weißenhorn? Then apply now!
boeck GmbH is a leading manufacturer of innovative tools for deburring, brushing, polishing and grinding. We offer you very good development opportunities in a varied working environment. You will work with the friendliest colleagues in an innovative, growing company in Leipheim.
You proactively research current news and trends from our industry, thereby defining new topics for exciting articles for our communication channels
You create SEO-optimized and sales-promoting texts for our website and landing pages as well as article descriptions for our products
You develop headlines and texts for brochures, flyers, whitepapers & more
You take care of text development for online formats such as social media (LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook) & newsletters
You write press releases, user and best practice reports as well as professional articles
You develop ideas, texts and storyboards for videos
You create a guide for a successful sales conversation on the phone
- Completed training or studies in the field of German studies, marketing, media, communication or comparable fields
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- You are enthusiastic about the topics of sheet metal & technology and enjoy creative work, copywriting and editorial writing
- Hands-on mentality
- Great knowledge of written and spoken German and English, other foreign languages an advantage
- Flat hierarchies: everyone takes on a lot of personal responsibility
- Familiar and friendly working environment with really cool colleagues
- Trust-based working hours: we count on personal responsibility and result orientation
- Drinks, coffee & lunch are on us
- Interesting and versatile tasks with a lot of room for your own ideas
- A lot of fun, good mood and motivation for a good working atmosphere
- A crisis-proof workplace with exponential growth
- Team events & Christmas party for a strong cohesion
GET A GLIMPSE INTO OUR WORLD
THIS IS WHAT'S WAITING FOR YOU
Benefits with boeck
JUST YOUR THING?
Then start your future with us! We look forward to receiving your application including salary requirements and starting date.
Please send your application by e-mail to Jochen and Marc Böck at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding your current application: +49 (0) 8221 96 43 700