We are looking for a:
Production engineer (M/F/D)
Are you also an enthusiast and are you looking for a job that makes room for your passion? Become part of our boeck team in Leipheim and experience the enthusiasm with which we drive our high-performance processes every day.
PRODUCTION ENGINEER (M/F/D)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Production Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team in Leipheim as soon as possible.
boeck GmbH is a leading manufacturer of innovative tools for deburring, brushing, polishing and grinding. We offer you very good development opportunities in a varied working environment. You will work with the latest technologies in deburring brush production and in an innovative, growing company.
- Active involvement in production
- Responsibility across entire production process including monitoring and setting up production systems
- Ensuring that production meets deadlines and quality standards
- Machine and process optimization to reduce manufacturing costs and increase productivity
- Set-up and/or commissioning of special machines
- Implementation of special projects
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering or production technology
- Hands-on mentality
- Very good MS Office skills
- Structured, independent and result-oriented way of working
- Enthusiasm for our products
- No hierarchical levels - everyone takes responsibility
- No monotonous work - tasks from simple to mega-complex
- No politics - family-like friendly working atmosphere
- No fixed office times - working independently from morning to night
- No bad moods - Working towards goals with a lot of fun and focus
- No standstill - We grow exponentially every year
- No losers - Only winners work here
GET A GLIMPSE OF OUR WORLD
THIS IS WHAT'S WAITING FOR YOU
Benefits with boeck
JUST YOUR THING?
Then start your future with us! We look forward to receiving your application including salary requirements and starting date.
Please send your application by e-mail to Jochen and Marc Böck at email@example.com. For questions regarding your current application: +49 (0) 8221 96 43 700